tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Phillip Qin <Phillip....@shareowner.com>
Subject RE: Running tomcat on Debian Sarge
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 14:19:40 GMT
My sites are running debian + apache 2 + tomcat 5.0.28. Take a look at
www.shareowner.com and https://www.investments.shareowner.com/lciponline.
Connect refused has lots of reasons. For example, apache config, tomcat
config, jk config etc.

-----Original Message-----
From: blijblijblij [mailto:listblij@xs4all.nl]
Sent: June 8, 2005 5:13 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Running tomcat on Debian Sarge

All,

Anybody here who knows a foolproof site for setting up tomcat under
debian?! I'm an newbie when it come to tomcat on linux, but I really
would like this to work... Al I seem to be getting is an connection
refused on my localhost... Some pointer could be handy, but I seem to be
having problems googling for the correct manuals/howto's.

Thanks in advance!

Blijblijblij