tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Sklarek, Dirk" <Skla...@rds.de>
Subject AW: Tomcat, windows and more memory
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2005 14:18:43 GMT
Hi,

the Java Service Wrapper from tanukisoftware http://wrapper.tanukisoftware.org/doc/english/introduction.html
is a good choice for running tomcat as a service.

It is easy to use and very stable.

Regards Dirk

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Caldarale, Charles R [mailto:Chuck.Caldarale@unisys.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 20. Juni 2005 15:53
An: Tomcat Users List
Betreff: RE: Tomcat, windows and more memory

> From: Charl Gerber [mailto:charlgerber@yahoo.com]
> Subject: Re: Tomcat, windows and more memory
>
> I take it if you run Tomcat 4.x from the Start Menu,
> you there is no way to set options then? *sigh*

The JVM options are kept in the registry when Tomcat runs as a service.
I don't know about Tc 4, but in 5.0 and 5.5, there is a utility program
(tomcat5w.exe - part of the download) that lets you manipulate these and
other options with dialog boxes rather than regedit.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.