tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Servlet threading Issue. Unexpected behaviour.
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2005 16:38:30 GMT
> From: nitin dubey [mailto:nitz_tech@yahoo.com]
> Subject: Servlet threading Issue. Unexpected behaviour.
>
> Only after the response of either of the first two
> requests is complete then it shows me doGet() and
> then doPost() msg.

As has been discussed before on this list, you're probably encountering
the client (browser) limitation of two open requests to a given server
at a time.  This is the recommended behavior as described in the HTTP
RFC.  Try using multiple clients and see what happens.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.