tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: binding 5.5.9 HTTP connector to specific IP address
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 00:18:26 GMT
> From: Paul Singleton [mailto:paul@jbgb.com]
> Subject: binding 5.5.9 HTTP connector to specific IP address
>
> When I configure it with the extra attribute
>    address="195.108.201.212"
> (not the real address) then Tomcat seems
> to start up happily
<snip>
> but requests to that IP address fail with
> "connection refused".

Just tried it with TC 5.5.9 on our proprietary platform with JRE 1.4.2
and it seemed to work fine (except for a problem with the Admin app
trying to display the connector address info - have to look into that).
Do you have a firewall or iptables setting that might be blocking
access?

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.