tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Rickard <David.Rick...@techbooks.com>
Subject Re: Concurrent login detection - how?
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2005 20:50:40 GMT
A HttpSessionListener implements a sessionDestroyed() method, which
receives a HttpSessionEvent object from the servlet container when "a
session is about to be invalidated" (the timing undoubtedly depends upon
the container); the HttpSessionEvent object has a getSession() method,
which returns the HttpSession object about to be invalidated, from which
you can get the session ID & other information to identify the affected user;