tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ben <newread...@gmail.com>
Subject This application is not currently available
Date Sun, 12 Jun 2005 08:09:50 GMT
Hi

In my web server environment, I have two Tomcat instances running
behing an Apache httpd 2 server for clustering on the same machine.
When I shutdown one server and use the site as the same time, I
occasionally see the following error message:

HTTP Status 503 - This application is not currently available

type Status report

message This application is not currently available

description The requested service (This application is not currently
available) is not currently available.
Apache Tomcat/5.0.30