tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <Allistair.Cross...@QAS.com>
Subject RE: [OT] Sharing session with manual jsessionid
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2005 14:36:11 GMT
Thanks for the info. I have been trying with ; but to no avail, so it must be the case (and
it will be) that the parent page's session id is already a cookie AND I am passing it as a
URL, so the cookie is winning.

Since the XML requests are generated by JavaScript client-side objects, there is little scope
for tampering with headers but I can look at the other JSP end to see if I can do anything
I suppose.

Thanks again.