tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <Allistair.Cross...@QAS.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat and Internet Explorers caching
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2005 10:09:00 GMT
Hi,

Not an answer as such, but all our dev machines (and we do LOTS of changes per 5 minutes)
have Automatically switched on, and we don't experience this problem.

Like I say, not a solution, but perhaps you are looking in the wrong direction.

Cheers, Allistair.

QAS Ltd.
Registered in England: No 2582055
Registered in Australia: No 082 851 474