tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <Allistair.Cross...@QAS.com>
Subject RE: tomcat unable to serve struts action
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2005 12:56:48 GMT
I think it's odd that /index.do is coming through from Apache and it throws an error.

Known alternatives are URL rewriting and creating a JSP that contains a call to the action
using a redirect/forward. There's an example of doing this in the struts-example webapp where
they forward using struts-logic to welcome.do

Cheers, Allistair.

QAS Ltd.
Registered in England: No 2582055
Registered in Australia: No 082 851 474