tomcat-users mailing list archives

From sudip shrestha <sud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IE-Page not found problem
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 15:14:38 GMT
I have no idea why you are continuing on this path....But all I am
looking for is suggestions on how to debug this problem with IE, if
there is any.  I am not offerring any excuse!!  It's my work related
work.  I have had few issues with IE in the past such as url
redirection problem but I have managed to find the fix for those.  So,
I was thinking maybe somebody in the users list have had some kind of
positive experience with this in the past.  Frank's suggestion on this
regard was constructive.  I work in a huge company...suddenly asking
users to change the browser is not exactly the pratical solution
either.