tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Angelov, Rossen" <Rossen.Ange...@SourceMedia.com>
Subject RE: servlet request time out ?!
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 18:24:56 GMT
Jason, thanks for pointing out the order in web.xml matters.

Placing the session-config lines after the mappings resolved the problem
with the XML exception, but another exception started appearing in the log:

Jun 3, 2005 2:17:59 PM org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteAdapter service
SEVERE: An exception or error occurred in the container during the request
processing
        at
org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteAdapter.normalize(CoyoteAdapter.java:483)
        at
org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteAdapter.postParseRequest(CoyoteAdapter.java:
239)
        at
org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:158)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:799)
        at
ction(Http11Protocol.java:705)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:577)
        at
a:683)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

Do you know what might be causing it and if the exception can be related to
setting the session-config option?

Ross