tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Angelov, Rossen" <Rossen.Ange...@SourceMedia.com>
Subject RE: servlet request time out ?!
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2005 15:34:15 GMT
I would like to bring that issue up again as I haven't resolved it yet and
haven't found what's causing it.

Any help and ideas are welcome!

Thanks,
Ross

-----Original Message-----
From: Angelov, Rossen
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2005 1:33 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: servlet request time out ?!

Hi,
Does anybody know about a time out on a servlet request with Tomcat 5?

The problem is that I have a request that takes about 30 minutes but the
browser keeps waiting for the response forever. I tried different browsers
but it's the same behavior.

I put debug statements in the doPost method and it's finishing correctly.
The last debug statement is printed out but the browser is still waiting for
the response.

Ross

"This communication is intended solely for the addressee and is
confidential and not for third party unauthorized distribution."