tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Römer <torsten.roe...@luniks.net>
Subject Re: http session lost between struts action
Date Sun, 26 Jun 2005 21:40:11 GMT
But they use Struts, where URL rewriting is done automatically if
cookies are disabled, presumed the relevant tags are used rather than
plain HTML links, for example.

Maybe that's the problem, that in some link, form action or redirect the
jsessionid is missing. Then of course the session is lost.

Torsten