tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "grobmeier@possessed.de" <grobme...@possessed.de>
Subject mod_jk configuration
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2005 07:31:27 GMT
Hello all,

i am using Tomcat 4.1.3x, mod_jk 1.x and Apache 1.3.x.

I have read all the documentation available on apache.org, but
i think i have not understood some principles of JK.

Problem:
I have java.domain.tld pointing to the root-directory of Tomcat. The default
tomcat site appears. I guess my installations are ok.

I want to have myotherdomain.tld pointing to a specific webapp.
I have a worker (the same as the java.domain.tld Domain), but where
must i declare which context is to use?

In my vhosts i have:
<virtual host ...>
JkMount /* ajp13       <-- My worker
</virtual host ...>

In my workers.properties there is nothing about an context. Documentation
told me nothin about tags to declare. Btw, i installed my app with the
war-deploy feat.
Maybe this is important.

Any help is appreciated- thank you for reading.

Regards
Chris