tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Oskar Eyb <oskar-tom...@eyb.de>
Subject Re: Admin Package
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2005 08:09:31 GMT
Caldarale, Charles R wrote:

> Not to be too facetious, but:
> 1) Download.
> 2) Unzip.
>
> That's really all there is to it.  Just make sure you use the same base
> directory for the admin unzip that you did for the main Tomcat download.
> The admin unzip will attempt to overwrite a couple of text files as it
> goes; the contents are identical, so it doesn't matter.

I've still problems and getting the following error:

HTTP Status 503 - Servlet admin.login_jsp is currently unavailable
type Status report

message Servlet admin.login_jsp is currently unavailable

description The requested service (Servlet admin.login_jsp is currently
unavailable) is not currently available.

Apache Tomcat/5.5.9