tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Leone <midnightj...@cox.net>
Subject Re: failure delivery
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2005 01:49:33 GMT
I'm getting these messages also, but until yesterday I was getting a
message from UltraLingual, a Spam protection service that requires
senders to register themselves in order to send email to users who use
the service. I would get the registration request when I sent mail to
the tomcat-user list, but my mail would go through to the list. I
suspect it's related to the bounce message below. Do you know if this is
so, and if it's been reported as well?

-Mark