tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Diggins <subscri...@red56.co.uk>
Subject Re: Tomcat keeps growing in size on Win32
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2005 16:46:09 GMT
By the way, having read the bug report discussion, I think it's a bit
misleading to say that File.deleteOnExit HAS a memory leak - it's more
accurate to say that __by definition__, it IS a memory leak for a long
running system. But at the same time, it only leaks a fixed amount of
memory in proportion to the number of times it is called, (not how long
ago the last call was).

-- Tim