tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: Tomcat memory question
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2005 11:00:25 GMT
64MB is tight. But class definitions (IIRC) do not go onto the heap so you
could have a lot of classes without any worries.

But I recommend
- Not using sessions (or severely limiting its use)
- Tweak your server.xml to not have any of the examples, etc
- Be very careful in creating large objects and holding on to references to them

-Tim