tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: Vexing problem with Tomcat 5.0.28/Pointbase/JNDI/ConnectionPooling
Date Sun, 12 Jun 2005 17:49:52 GMT
This tells me a lot:  > Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver

Make sure the driver .jar file is in common/lib and the driverClassName
parameter of your <ResourceParams> element references the correct driver
class (don't use a DataSource class here). In your case, I think that
should be 'com.pointbase.jdbc.jdbcUniversalDriver'.  If you move the
driver file into common/lib, restart Tomcat so it can see the jar file.

--David