tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sastry Malladi <small...@spikesource.com>
Subject Issue with the "admin" webapp
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2005 22:40:17 GMT
Hi,
I've noticed that when I use the "admin" web app (the default one that
comes with
tomcat distribution) and click on "commit changes",  the SSL connector
entry
in server.xml seems to get corrupted. As a result, tomcat can not be
restarted. This happens
whether or not I actually change any parameters through the admin page,
before I click
on "commit changes".

For example, there are extra duplicate attributes on the SSL connector
entry :
   secure="true" keystore=".." protocol="TLS"

If I remove the duplicate attributes manually, and then restart, it
works ok.

Has anyone else noticed this ? Is this a known issue ? I'm using tomcat
5.0.28

Thanks,
Sastry