tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bernhard v. Fromberg" <b.fromb...@virtual-solution.de>
Subject Re: UTF-8 Problem with Tomcat 5.0.27 and POST
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2005 18:41:27 GMT
Sorry,

I was off for a while.

It seems my problem comes in with Java1.5. I am not sure. I tried to
set it up as shown below. Solves the GET problem.
I use a filter. Solves nothing. I set it up in the struts-config file.
No effect. It seems that something in between sets the request input
stream to i do not know what. I have no idea what to do next.

Struts version?
Debug Servlet?

I have no idea.

Regards,
Bernhard

>> Hi all,
>>
>> I desperatly try to POST UTF-8 data to an application using struts.
>> GET method works perfectly fine, but post does not.
>> I am using CharacterEncodingFilter
>> All pages have Content-Type header
>>
>> java1.5.0 update 2
>> Tomcat 5.0.27
>> various Un*x systems.

I think this might be a similar question to one I asked recently and
the following helped me