tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Diggins <subscri...@red56.co.uk>
Subject Re: Problem for loading files under WEB-INF/classes
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2005 09:23:23 GMT
If they are under WEB-INF/classes then should be in your classpath,
unless something is really wrong, so you can access them using

getClass().getResourceAsStream("/full/path/from web-inf_class") or
getClass().getResourceAsStream("relativepath_from_class").

or use getClass().getResource().

if that isn't working, then I'm stumped.

Tim