tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Edmon Begoli <ebeg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to query for number of active participants in the tomcat 5.5 cluster
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2005 05:36:21 GMT
Hi,

To answer my own question and for the sake of others. I think I have
figured out the way how to query Tomcat for the number of active members
in the clusters (that replicate sessions)
using available MBeans.

To make it easily available I put instructions on my blog - you can
access detailed, step by step here:

http://blogs.ittoolbox.com/eai/software/archives/004546.asp

Please feel free to comment with any additions or better ways if needed.

Thank you,
Edmon