tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Edmon Begoli <>
Subject Re: How to query for number of active participants in the tomcat 5.5 cluster
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2005 05:36:21 GMT

To answer my own question and for the sake of others. I think I have
figured out the way how to query Tomcat for the number of active members
in the clusters (that replicate sessions)
using available MBeans.

To make it easily available I put instructions on my blog - you can
access detailed, step by step here:

Please feel free to comment with any additions or better ways if needed.

Thank you,

Edmon Begoli wrote:

> Hi,
> Is it possible to query host tomcat for the number of active
> participants in the cluster that host tomcat belongs to.
> If yes - can you please point me to the API, and possibly examples.
> Thank you,
> Edmon

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: