tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Robson dos Santos Franca <>
Subject Re: Turning off port 8080 but still need to access to admin pages
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 21:13:43 GMT
Hi there!

I think you can just take the "<Connector port=8080 .." off from <Tomcat
directory>/conf/server.xml. I tried here (Tomcat 5.x) and it works!

Good Luck!

Robson Franca

Scott Heitkamp wrote:

>I need to turn off port 8080, so that you can only access Tomcat by going through port
8009 using Apache.  Once I turn off port 8080, I no longer have a way of getting to the admin
pages for Tomcat.  Is there a way around this?
>Discover Yahoo!
> Find restaurants, movies, travel & more fun for the weekend. Check it out!

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message