tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mladen.t...@jboss.com>
Subject Re: Production ready JK release?
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 15:18:44 GMT
markus wrote:
> Im particularly interested in the new load-balancing features added  to
> the newest jk releases.
> What makes me uneasy is the constant referral to each release being
> ratified as a Stable
> release in the next week, etc.
>
> Is JK 1.2.14 far from release and will this be ratified as Stable?

No it is not.
We gave 1.2.14(1.2.13) a lot's of time to test so that all
eventual bugs are discovered and fixed before releasing
(So far none has been reported).

Only difference between 1.2.13 and 1.2.14 (in the CVS Head)
is in AJP packet flushing, that might give higher download speeds,
and lower the memory consumption inside the Apache by half.

Regards,
Mladen.