tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Scott Dudley <sc...@telesoft.com>
Subject Re: WebappLoader and Auto-Detection of Class Changes
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 21:50:19 GMT

A gentleman responded on the dev list suggesting I have a look at the
modified() method.  My reply was as follows:

    /Bill,

    I added an over-ridden modified() method to my classloader that also
    checks for changes to my added classes folders.  I see that
    WebappLoader.java checks only jars.

    Works like a charm.

    Thanks./

--