tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Parnet" <stefan.par...@rsel.renesas.com>
Subject Problem with Managed Bean
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2005 07:57:52 GMT
Hello,

I wrote a new UserDatabase Class which meets better our needs. I used
Tomcat 5.0 with Java 1.4. Everthing worked fine.

Now I want to use Tomcat 5.5 with Java 1.5. I now get the following
Exception:

SCHWERWIEGEND: Exception creating UserDatabase MBeans for UserDatabase
javax.management.MBeanException
        at
org.apache.catalina.mbeans.MBeanUtils.createMBean(MBeanUtils.java:676
)
        at
org.apache.catalina.mbeans.GlobalResourcesLifecycleListener.createMBe
ans(GlobalResourcesLifecycleListener.java:178)
        at
org.apache.catalina.mbeans.GlobalResourcesLifecycleListener.createMBe
ans(GlobalResourcesLifecycleListener.java:146)
        at
org.apache.catalina.mbeans.GlobalResourcesLifecycleListener.createMBe
ans(GlobalResourcesLifecycleListener.java:108)
        at
org.apache.catalina.mbeans.GlobalResourcesLifecycleListener.lifecycle
Event(GlobalResourcesLifecycleListener.java:80)
        at
org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(Lifecycl
eSupport.java:119)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:676
)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:537)
        at
java:39)
        at
sorImpl.java:25)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:271)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:409)
Caused by: java.lang.Exception: ManagedBean is not found with
RSELUserDatabase
        at
org.apache.catalina.mbeans.MBeanUtils.createMBean(MBeanUtils.java:675
)
        ... 13 more

I think Tomcat cannot find the mbeans-descriptors.xml file, but I'm not
sure.

Does anyone know what changed, so that my class does not work anymore?
Is it an configuration problem. What do I have to change?

Thanks in advance

Stefan Parnet

are addressed. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised.
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it, is prohibited.
E-mail messages are not necessarily secure.  Renesas does not accept
responsibility for any changes made to this message after it was sent.
Please note that this email message has been swept by Renesas for
the presence of computer viruses.