tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject RE: Probably an easy answer
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2005 15:09:09 GMT
Yeah, I wasn't sure that would work... Seemed like it would still be a
compile error, but worth a shot.

I'm out of ideas at the moment.  I agree with what another poster said
though... seems like there must be a better way to check than whether a
variable is declared or not.  I understand the problem you are trying to
solve, I actually dealt with a similar issue with included code needing a
Javascript variable that may or may not be present, but in this case I'm
not sure of a good answer.

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect