tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Brereton, Stephen" <stephen.brere...@york.gov.uk>
Subject how to install the Admin section on the manager screen?
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2005 14:12:34 GMT
TC 5.5 says the admin section is now a separate download - fine.
When I try and install it, the admin app is already listed, yet when I click
the link, it can't find the pages?

This email represents the personal views of the author/sender.  The
author/sender has no authority or delegation to bind the City of York
Council by this e-mail and the City of York Council accepts no
responsibility whatsoever for its contents.  Please note that any reply to
this email may be screened.