tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kam Lung Leung <kle...@advoicetech.com>
Subject Re: Better explained of my problem with renaming a file in Tomcat
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2005 20:53:18 GMT
Hi,

Thank to stdunbar for pointing out the problem that I was having. It turns out that the /tmp
and the /alert_messages ware mounted on two different nodes in the file system. After changing
the directory for writing the temporary audio file to be the same as the /alert_messages directory.
The problem goes away.

/dev/sda11              497829     27391    444736   6% /tmp
/dev/sda7              1011928    217304    743220  23% /

Thank Jason for his help.

Kam

---- Kam Lung Leung <kleung@advoicetech.com> wrote:

> Hi Jason,
>
> Thank very much for helping me to solve this issue. Only the jakarta-tomcat-4.1.30 contains
servlet named RenameFile. The other version of tomcat ( jboss-3.2.1_tomcat-4.1.24) is embedded
in the Jboss. This version of tomcat does not contais the servlet named RenameFile. A color
coded of the java class that does the renaming of the file is listed in the following site: