tomcat-users mailing list archives

From sai krishna <>
Subject How to make tomcat work on a remote server?
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2005 06:54:37 GMT
 Im a newbie to tomcat.
 I was trying to install on a remote server. I could
 install it on the localhost perfectly I can see it
 when  I connect through lynx localhost:8080 I can see
 default tomcat page.
 But when I was trying its IP from a remote place
 Im unable to access it.
 Can some one tell me what could have gone wrong
 OS:Fedora core 2
 Im using httpd2.0.54
 jk1.3-6 connector
 and in conf file I added this line
 Include /usr/local/tomcat/conf/auto/mod_jk.conf
 and how should be virtualhost entry , adding a
 user so that I can access it from my work place
 anything more needed here. Jus let me know
 Thank You
 Sai Krishna

Do You Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail: