tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Charl Gerber <charlger...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Use JSPC
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2005 09:24:22 GMT
If you have the generated java files, you can compile
them like any other java class (remember to setup your
classpath correctly, including some jars in the Tomcat
libraries).

Trickier to figure out first time round is to
dynamically create the web.xml settings. Every .jsp
now effectively becomes a servlet which needs to be
added to your web.xml. Using ant its all done
automatically, but getting it set up first time round
can be tricky.

Charl

--- Giacomino Raccuia <giacomino.raccuia@icteam.it>