tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Charl Gerber <charlger...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat memory question
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2005 09:46:27 GMT
The webapps are small: the actuall jars are about 2MB.

Traffic is relative lowkey, a few thousand hits per
day AT MOST (more likely less).

Each .war at the moment has its own struts and jstl
jars. Would it help if I move them to the common/lib
directory? I put them seperately at first because I
wanted each webapp to log to its own log files. If I
move them to the common/lib, how will this affect
logging of classes shared by webapps?