tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Markus Schönhaber <mailing-tomcat-u...@schoenhaber.de>
Subject Re: starting a binary by calling a servlet
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2005 15:03:06 GMT
Am Montag, 13. Juni 2005 16:01 schrieb Christian Stalp:

> But at the Moment I get an error that this is not allowed for a Servlet
> which seems logical to me. So I have to change the catalina.policy.
>
> The question is now: how?
> What I have to do, to enable my servlet to start binarys on my host?

Have you even tried to use the policy-entries I posted as an answer to the
very same question you asked on pug-talk? If so, what went wrong?

---snip---

Ein grant-Eintrag im Policy-File könnte dann so aussehen:

grant codeBase "file:${catalina.home}/webapps/my_exec/-" {
    permission java.io.FilePermission "<Pfad zum aszuführenden Programm>",
"execute";
};

Oder wenn Du Deiner WebApp vertraust:

grant codeBase "file:${catalina.home}/webapps/my_exec/-" {
        permission java.security.AllPermission;
};

---snap---

Regards