tomcat-users mailing list archives

From nitin dubey <nitz_t...@yahoo.com>
Subject Servlet threading Issue. Unexpected behaviour.
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2005 16:05:20 GMT
Hello,

When I send my third request to the server (while the
first two are still processing) it should at least
show me a System.out.println("in doGet()"); which is
the first statement in my doGet() method of the
implementation. But the console does not show me any
such msg. Only after the response of either of the
first two requests is complete then it shows me
doGet() and then doPost() msg.

Can anyone throw some light y is this happening ?

FYI:
1. Requests will take long time to execute.
2. Tomcat 5.5.9 and J2SDK 1.5.0_3

Cheers,

Nitin