tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "David Short" <>
Subject RE: Apache Tomcat JK1.2 Connector
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2005 01:11:17 GMT
Look in the Apache2\conf\ file.

-----Original Message-----
From: Darrell Bechtel []
Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2005 5:41 PM
Subject: Apache Tomcat JK1.2 Connector

I have connected these 2 servers previously, but I am now running into
problems getting apache 2.0.5 to communicate with tomcat 5.5.9 using the
jk1.2 connector on the Fedora Core 3 test 4.  From looking through the jk
log file it appears that apache is trying to communicate to  I have no idea where this ip is coming from since both
apache and tomcat are installed locally and there is only 1 nic with an
internal ip of  If anyone can shed light on where I should be
looking to resolve this conflict it would be much appreciated.

Darrell Bechtel

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message