tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Darrell Bechtel" <darr...@csdepot.com>
Subject Apache Tomcat JK1.2 Connector
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2005 00:41:25 GMT
I have connected these 2 servers previously, but I am now running into
problems getting apache 2.0.5 to communicate with tomcat 5.5.9 using the
jk1.2 connector on the Fedora Core 3 test 4.  From looking through the jk
log file it appears that apache is trying to communicate to
66.103.44.3:8009.  I have no idea where this ip is coming from since both
apache and tomcat are installed locally and there is only 1 nic with an
internal ip of 192.168.50.5.  If anyone can shed light on where I should be
looking to resolve this conflict it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Darrell Bechtel