tomcat-users mailing list archives

From ajay kumar <ajay...@gmail.com>
Subject org.apache.commons.dbcp.DbcpException: java.sql.SQLException
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2005 06:20:14 GMT
Hi Everybody,

              This is Ajay Kumar.I implemented DBCP through tomcat
container.Some times when i run the webpages it is giving the
following Exception:

org.apache.commons.dbcp.DbcpException: java.sql.SQLException: Server
connection failure during transaction. Attempted reconnect 3 times.
Giving up

              I think it is the problem with the values which are
mentioned in the server.xml for DBCP.Here are the details of
server.xml

<parameter>
   <name>maxActive</name>
   <value>100</value>
</parameter>
<parameter>
   <name>maxIdle</name>
   <value>20</value>
</parameter>
<parameter>
  <name>maxWait</name>
  <value>10000</value>
</parameter>
<parameter>
   <name>removeAbandoned</name>
   <value>true</value>
</parameter>
<parameter>
   <name>removeAbandonedTimeout</name>
   <value>300</value>
</parameter>
<parameter>
    <name>logAbandoned</name>
    <value>true</value>
</parameter>

                 If any body know the solution please mail me the
details.Thanks in advance...

-- Ajay