tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Anna Bikkina <>
Subject Re: Uploading files to another server
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2005 15:29:39 GMT
sorry for the incomplete information. We are using solaris OS. The
reason we want to have the files uploaded to a different box is because
the server is sometimes maxxed up on connections and so we wanted to
have a fail over server. If server1 fails over to server2 all files
uploaded on server2 will be on a different box than the once on server1.
We have a different webapp which access these files(since some files are
on server1 and server2 it is impossible to keep track) so we wanted to
have a central server and have all files from both the servers uploaded
to that server.