tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sue Roe <sue....@cmi-plc.com>
Subject RE: Documentation ... : Your Advices please
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2005 08:47:11 GMT
I think most people would probably use later versions of both Java and
Tomcat if they were going to set an environment up from scratch now. So I
would suggest it better for you to upgrade now and document for later
releases.

Rgds

-----Original Message-----
From: Raghupathy,Gurumoorthy [mailto:gurumoorthy.raghupathy@uk.fid-intl.com]

Sent: 22 June 2005 09:14
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: Documentation ... : Your Advices please

Hello All,
	I am thinking of writing a document of how to set up. Apache +
tomcat + mod_jk with Apache using SSL. for free.
	I am using Apache 1.3.* and Tomcat 4.1 and this works very nicely
.... I have this running on my linux box for 2 years + now.

	I need your advice if I create a document of how to setup this will
it be use full. I am thinking that tomcat now being 5.5.* and
	apache 2.0.* will it be worth my time for the peoplpe or do you
think I should upgrade as well

Regards
Guru

Gurumoorthy Raghupathy
EMFS - Fidelity Investments International
* Tel: +44 1737 836798
* Internal: 8-724 6798
* Tel (R): +442086423806
* E-Mail: <mailto:gurumoorthy.raghupathy@uk.fid-intl.com
<mailto:gurumoorthy.raghupathy@uk.fid-intl.com> >

Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the
things we did not do that is inconsolable

Important: Fidelity Investments International, Fidelity Investment Services
Limited, Fidelity Pensions Management and Financial Administration Services
Limited (a Fidelity Group company) are all authorised and regulated in the
UK by the Financial Services Authority and have their registered offices at
Oakhill House, 130 Tonbridge Road, Hildenborough, Tonbridge, Kent TN11 9DZ.
Tel 01732 361144. Fidelity only gives information on products and does not
give investment advice to private clients based on individual circumstances.
Any comments or statements made are not necessarily those of Fidelity. The
information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If
you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer. All e-mails sent from or to Fidelity may be
subject to our monitoring procedures. 'Direct link to Fidelitys website.
http://www.fidelity-international.com/world/index.html
<http://www.fidelity-international.com/world/index.html>

    ***Disclaimer***

The contents of this Email may be privileged and are confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken
in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Should you wish to use Email as a mode of communication, CMi plc and its subsidiaries are
unable to guarantee the security of Email content outside of our own computer systems.

This footnote also confirms that this Email message has been checked by MIMESweeper for the
presence of computer viruses. Whilst we run anti-virus software, you are solely responsible
for ensuring that any Email or attachment you receive is virus free. We disclaim any liability
for any damage you suffer as a consequence of receiving any virus.

Checkmate International plc (CMi)
Registered in England No: 1899857
Registered Office 4th Floor, 35 New Bridge Street, London, EC4V 6BW