tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Laurent Brucher" <laurent.bruc...@modulo1.be>
Subject RE: Multiple source directories for one webapp
Date Sun, 05 Jun 2005 10:52:22 GMT
Glad to see I'm not alone ;-)

FYI, the tomcat plugin for Eclipse from Sysdeo
(http://www.sysdeo.com/eclipse/tomcatPlugin.html)
contains a classloader that takes classes from various locations.
I've been using it for a while now and it works perfectly.

The equivalent for non-java classes (jsp, html, etc.) is still missing, so
the
extension to FileDirContext.

I'll have a more finalized version of our solution pretty soon. I'll be more
than
happy to make it available to whoever might find a need for it.

Laurent.