tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "charly" <>
Subject when web.xml changes webapp does not reload if not in webapps ..
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2005 20:54:43 GMT

Sorry I forgot something.

How should I configure a webapp which is not located  in
${catalina.base}/webapps/      that it will reload when I change its web.xml.
For example if I change web.xml of "manager" the manager webapp will not
automatically reload.

Adding "<WatchedResource>WEB-INF/web.xml</WatchedResource>"  or
reloadable="true" to
${catalina.base}/conf/catalina/localhost/manager.xml  does not make a visible

<Context docBase="${catalina.home}/server/webapps/manager"
         privileged="true" antiResourceLocking="false" antiJARLocking="false"

  <!-- Link to the user database we will get roles from -->
  <ResourceLink name="users" global="UserDatabase"

Does anyone know how to configure this?
For what is "WatchedResource" used for, if not for this?
Any ideas?

Regards Karl-Heinz

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 1GB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message