tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kerekes AndrĂ¡s <andras.kere...@mirai.hu>
Subject JNI + Tomcat
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2005 08:01:01 GMT
Hi,

I am new in JNI area. I would like to call a library written in C from my web application.
Unfortunately, it does not work well, but when I call it from a standard Java application
with same parameters it works well. In addition, I attempted to put some logging information
to a file with some simple code fragment like

  FILE *fp;
  fp = fopen("/log.log", "w");
  fputs("...", fp);
  fclose(fp);

but it does not work too (the file is not created) when I call it from the web application
and it does work when I call from standard Java application. The C written library must be
in java.library.path, because

Can anyone help me to tell what I can fail?

Thx, Andras