tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Gurumoorthy" <g.raghupa...@btinternet.com>
Subject Re: How to configure Taglib in Tomcat
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2005 06:28:55 GMT
send me the struts-config.xml and jsp please to webtechguru@gmail.com
I shall have a look.. from what i see ... it is a jsp struts error rather
than tomcat error ...
also the web.xml
Regards
Guru
----- Original Message -----
From: "Kevin Kang (CS&S)" <v-kkang@microsoft.com>
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2005 4:22 AM
Subject: How to configure Taglib in Tomcat

Hi, all

I am practicing Struts in Tomcat. So there is a file named
struts-html.tld should be used. I have configured as what getting
started said, but still got an exception. The exception info is below:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /index.jsp(26,0) Attribute name
invalid for tag form according to TLD

not default tag of html and I found tag definition in struts-html.tld,
but why it still throws this kind of exception. I think maybe caused by
configuring issue. So please tell me how to configure Taglib in Tomcat
and what should be paid attention, thanks.

Best Regards

Kevin Kang

MSN: kangjiandesigner@hotmail.com

v-kkang@microsoft.com