tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ed Hamilton" ...@proleon.com>
Subject Tomcat file activity every 10 seconds
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2005 22:23:46 GMT
Does anybody know why Tomcat scans my website directories and its own webapp
directories every 10 seconds?  How do I turn it off?

I thought it had to do with <watchedresource> but every reference to that
tag has been commented out and it still does it.

Why does balancer/jsp-examples/ROOT/servelet-examples/tomcat-docs/webdav get
scanned?  I have no context that references them (the only files that do are
uriworkermap.properties and workers2.proerties.minimal).

Regards,
Ed Hamilton