tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Larry Meadors <larry.mead...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot download files with IE through tomcat. SSL with no-cache problems?
Date Fri, 06 May 2005 22:37:11 GMT
Hey! I had that problem too, and the fix is as sexy as any windows fix: Edit
the registry!

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet
Settings]
"BypassSSLNoCacheCheck"=dword:00000001

This tells IE that it is OK to use cached data that was delivered over SSL.

I know of no other way to set this value.

Larry