tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bagus" <ba...@cox.net>
Subject RE: database - jdbc setup help
Date Fri, 13 May 2005 02:04:07 GMT

Wow, great.

That worked like a charm. After following your simple instructions, your
script listed my database tables. Amazing!

I don't quite get the JSTL stuff tho... Your script says:

> <%--
> The taglib directive below imports the JSTL library. If you uncomment it,
> you must also add the JSTL library to the project. The Add Library...
action
> on Libraries node in Projects view can be used to add the JSTL 1.1
library.
> --%>
> <%--
> <%@taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core" prefix="c"%>
> --%>

So where are the "Projects View", "Libraries Node", "Add Library action",
etc. I was thinking maybe in the tomcat admin or manager web interfaces, but
couldn't find it.

Thanks,

b.