tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Miehs <and...@2sheds.de>
Subject Re: tomcat jsessionid
Date Mon, 16 May 2005 18:09:53 GMT
Are you load balancing? or do you have two different applications on
two different servers?

The cookie is attached to the host name. Therefore you will have  two
JSESSIONIDs

One cookie: hostA:JESSIONID and the other hostB:JESSIONID

Or do both hosts A and B have BOTH applications? IE:

Can someone access http://hostA/abc and https://hostA/abc ?
- If so - and these are two different appications - you will have
problems.

Andrew