tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Altrock, Jens" <Jens.Altr...@STADT-NW.DE>
Subject AW: Restrict access to webapps for IPs
Date Wed, 11 May 2005 07:01:09 GMT
> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

I looked at the $CATALINA_HOME/conf/server.xml file, but can't find anything
like that inside the HOST element. It's the standard server.xml file though,
I don't know in what way a servlet itself can change that file; but I don't
think it can.

> You should also look for a context.xml in the
> $CATALINA_HOME/webapps/[webapp]/META-INF/ directory for the same
> reason.

I did, but there is none, and there never was one. That's what I thought
first,
but there's just a MANIFEST.MF file inside.