tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Altrock, Jens" <Jens.Altr...@STADT-NW.DE>
Subject Restrict access to webapps for IPs
Date Tue, 10 May 2005 12:39:23 GMT
Hi there,

Hope this question won't sound as dumb, for I am completely new to Tomcat;
and I haven't found
what I was searching for in the documentation though...

I got four different applications/websites in the Tomcat webapps directory,
let's just call them A,
B, C and D.
The applications A, B and C should be accessible from the networks
192.100.46.0/24
as well as 172.16.0.0/16
But application D should be accessible from anywhere.

Is there any way to do this in tomcat? I tried with the apache .htaccess
files, but that won't work though.

Hope anyone can help me

Regards,

Jens Altrock